More than 150 local experts and stakeholders have come together to help:
- Define economic sectors and create concentrated cluster strategies.
- Deploy human capital to support workforce needs.
- Expand exports and international business. (Specific lever emphasis unique to Memphis regional plan)
- Increase spatial efficiency to improve infrastructure and the built environment.
- Develop infrastructure ideas for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Create effectively aligned governance and civic institutions.