To achieve results, Metropolitan Business Planning approaches economic development from the perspective of a fact-based, collaborative and ongoing process of continuous improvement.
- MBP demands a rigorous, fact-based market analysis. Plan strategies are tailored to specific regional assets and opportunities, not assumptions.
- The process is inclusive, collaborative and transparent. A diverse set of informed leaders and experts come together not just to create but also to implement the plan.
- MBP produces a shared roadmap for the region. It aligns existing and new initiatives around a collective vision.
- The plan, the process and its partners create a new institutional infrastructure for collaborative economic growth.
- MBP is an ongoing enterprise leading to research-based action. More than a strategic plan, this is a continuous process creating a portfolio of actionable initiatives.